Quick Enquiry for Services

Can't read the image? click here to refresh

Change in AOA

Any Company, who is intending to make any change to the Article of Association (AOA) of its company, will have to comply with the provisions of Section- 14 of Companies Act, 2013 and any other applicable provisions of the Act including fulfillment of condition as may be contained in the Memorandum of Association (MOA) of Company. Company can alter its Article by way of addition, deletion, modification, substitution, or in any other way, only if it wants.

Company by special resolution alters its article including alterations of Public Company into Private Company or vice versa, for effecting such conversion an application shall be filed in Form No. INC 27 with fee. No alteration of converting a public company into private company shall take effect unless approved by the central government.

Alteration once approved by the Central Government, the printed copy of such approval shall be filed in Form No. INC 27 with Registrar of Company within one month of the date of receipt of the order of approval. My corporate partner can help you file the necessary filings to Change in AOA.

About Corporate Partner

At MyCorporatePartner.com Our mission is to make a positive difference in people. In partnership to use and implement innovative solutions to social and economic problems.

About Company

MyCorporatepartner.com is India's largest Startup Registration platform. Its started by offering Registration Services, Filing Returns, Accounting and Helping Entrepreneurs in Legal Compliances and today it offers a full marketplace to Entrepreneurs on its website.

At MyCorporatepartner.com We are a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Lawyers, Cost management Accountants for your all legal needs under One Roof. Read More

Corporate Video

We are the Leaders!!



Our Partners

What Our Clients Say?

Get A Free Quote / Need a Help ? Contact Us