Quick Enquiry for Services

Can't read the image? click here to refresh

Increase in Authoried Share Capital

A company can increase its authorized capital by filing Form SH-7. Similarly, subscribed capital and paid up capital of the company gets increased on filing and approval of Form PAS-3 (Return of allotment of shares).

My corporate partner can help you file the necessary filings to Change in Authorized Share Capital.

About Corporate Partner

At MyCorporatePartner.com Our mission is to make a positive difference in people. In partnership to use and implement innovative solutions to social and economic problems.

About Company

MyCorporatepartner.com is India's largest Startup Registration platform. Its started by offering Registration Services, Filing Returns, Accounting and Helping Entrepreneurs in Legal Compliances and today it offers a full marketplace to Entrepreneurs on its website.

At MyCorporatepartner.com We are a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Lawyers, Cost management Accountants for your all legal needs under One Roof. Read More

Corporate Video

We are the Leaders!!



Our Partners

What Our Clients Say?

Get A Free Quote / Need a Help ? Contact Us